Acceptable Use Policy
• constitutes child pornography;
• constitutes pornography or adult related material;
• is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
• is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
• is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
• creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
• improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
• is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
• clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
• promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
• is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Imajin Solution; or
• is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Imajin Solution by offended viewers.
Obeying the Law
Restriction on Storage Space Usage
• Accounts must have valid, working websites, and not violate any previously subscribed terms
• Accounts are not for use of mass storage of backups, files, audio, video, zip files or others at our discretion
• Accounts are not for us of mass distribution of files, such as torrents or mirrors
• Any account found violating these terms may be suspended or terminated without warning
Material Protected by Copyright
• you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
• you are otherwise permitted by established United Kingdom copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Imajin Solution will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
Copyright Infringement Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
Your notice must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Imajin Solution to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Imajin Solution to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or the law;
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behaviour, including:
• Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Imajin Solution and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
• Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
• Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
• Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
• Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
• Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Imajin Solution’s network.
• Use of Imajin Solution’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Imajin Solution’s other customers use of the network