You can start uploading files to your websites even if your domain name has not registered yet.To...How can I add a mailing list?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Mailing List" icon under the Mail section.2. Enter the list...How can I check an email address disk usage/quota?
1. Log into your cPanel and click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section.2. At the...How can I connect to the server via FTP?
You can connect to the server via FTP using cPanel >> File manager or using any 3rd party...How do I access webmail?
1. Open up your favorite web browser2. In the address bar type yourdomain.com/webmail3. Under...How do I change the password for an email address?
1. Log into your cPanel and click "Email Accounts" under the Mail section.2. The bottom of the...How do I change the quota of an email address?
1. From cPanel click the "Email Accounts" icon under the Mail section.2. Click "Change Quota"...How do I create an auto responder?
1. Log into cPanel and click the "Auto Responders" icon under the Mail section.2. Click the "Add...I am getting a message that my mailbox is full?
Go into your Junk/Bulk/Spam Folder and empty it out. Those folders tend to fill up quickly when...I can not Send E-mail!
Try changing your outgoing SMPT port to 26 instead of 25 and that should fix the issue. A...What are the FTP settings for my account?
Username is the same as your cpanel username. If you are trying to use an FTP account you created...What is a default e-mail address?
A default address is an e-mail address that is setup to catch any incoming e-mail to your server...Where can I upload my files to?
You need to upload files under the document root of the domain hosted in our server. Typically,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution